SC - Re: Chef heros

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:30:41 PST 2001

>I don't know, the one we used was still alive and munching on the garnish.
>Whoops, the "pork surprise" was quite underdone, we'll take it back and
>bring
>something else, please don't hurt us Your Excellency...
>
>Selene

Sorry, I didn't write this, I just answered it in saying we had done this
and made a presentation which was very well recieved.  BTW, I seem to recall
the pigs I bought were about 30lbs apiece.  One fit on the biggest shield we
could find (one of those huge ones you can hide behind) and it took 4
fellows to carry it in.
Olwen