SC - OT, OOP, Chemo

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 30 07:59:07 PST 2001

I can't really help you with the dough recipe as I used ready-made wrappers.  So
far as how to do them, I believe that you simply put the filling in the center,
then bring the edges of the four sides together, leaving the points to stick out.
You might need to use a little egg white to get them to stick together.

Kiri