SC - Picky eaters

Poong sfpoong at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 09:07:23 PST 2001

Just a thought, but I do a little bit of home brewing, and at the home brew shops that I have visited they have containers of grape juice or concentrated grape juice for making wine. would this be a good substitute or at least a starting point for making verjuice?

Also, there was one that used to get grapes in and would mash them for you for wine making.

Ilia