SC - Tea class at next EKU

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 13:26:36 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/27/2001 9:14:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Will any of our listies be at this one? Jadwiga? Anybody? Not
 necessarily looking for agents provocateur, but I'd be very interested
 in what the lady has to say. >>

I'll be there, but there's an embroidery class at the same time that I need
to take for a piece of regalia I'm going to be starting...It's a shame,
because most of the classes I want seem to be in the same time slot.  I'm
very interested in this one, too, to see if there is any plausibility to a
"tea" having a place in medieval or Renaisance society.

Brangwayna Morgan