SC - feasting and religion

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 2 17:25:28 PST 2001

Interestingly, I did see an episode of Ultimate Kitchens on Food Network
where a family who kept kosher built a specialized kitchen for the purpose.
There were 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, I think 2 ovens, but can't be
sure, and 2 complete sets of pots and pans indellibly marked for Dairy and
meat.  Nice if you have the money...