SC - feasting and religion

Jim Revells sudnserv5 at netway.com
Sat Mar 3 12:41:47 PST 2001

    In the early 70's I helped my Uncle Jack, who built custom homes, build
a house like this in Nashville, TN.  It was for a very observant family who
were very well to do.  The kitchen had 2 of every thing including doubble
sinks.  It took a while for me to understand why (I had know Jewish people
all my life but it was my first brush with Orthadox people).  The kitchen
was amazing but what I would envey now was the pantry.  It was 12'x 22' with
floor to celing shelving.
    That Summer was also when I found the joys of a Kosher Deli, we used to
eat our Lunch there every day.  I still enjoy Pastromiee on Rye with a
Pickel when ever I find a Deli.
Hej!
Olaf