SC - Game and exotic meat source!

Cheriti Watts cassea at teleport.com
Tue Mar 6 19:39:25 PST 2001

This vendor is physically in Portland, Oregon, and does do will-call orders.
However, as Magdalena said, it is a $100 minimum and their hours are a
little inconvenient.
We haven't purchased from them yet, but we were looking at them while trying
to plan a feast menu.  If you're ordering meat for a feast of MANY, I can
see that $100 being racked up really fast.

- -Cassea