SC - Elderflower discussion

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Mar 24 15:58:27 PST 2001

Christianna asked:
> 	About a week or so ago, there were a few messages about elderflowers, which
> I must have deleted.  Now, I am trying to answer a question about
> elderflowers, and would like to have them again.  Did anyone save all that,
> and could you send it on to me?

I have sent Christianna the two messages I saved from the recent discussion.

For those interested, I also mentioned to her this file in the FOOD section
of the Florilegium:
cook-flowers-msg  (78K)  2/23/01    Cooking with flowers. Medieval
flower dishes

And I also seem to rememver Elderflowers being used in beverages, so there
might be info on them in the BEVERAGES section or maybe the herbs-msg file
in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net