SC - Bidding for Feast

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 17:59:54 PST 2001

- --part1_32.1275bb02.27eeab1a_boundary

In a message dated 3/24/01 5:18:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
urizen at clear.net.nz writes:

> > What happens if you underbid the costs of the feast?  Who pays the
> > overage?
>
> The group. I'd be horrified to hear that a _cook_ working to an
> approved budget would get hit for overruns in any normal

     Be horrified... It takes some pretty unusual occurence for my local
group to pay for any accidental budget overruns, including ingredient price
fluctuations due to odd or extreme circumstances...  Anyone noticed that meat
prices are going up?  I'm wondering how feastcrats with budgets already in
are dealing with the situation.

     Khadijah

- --part1_32.1275bb02.27eeab1a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/24/01 5:18:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,