SC - Re: Rambam's Charoset [increasingly OOP]

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 09:47:25 PST 2001

Vincent Cuenca wrote:

> >Visions of ten-gallon yarmulkes dance the two-step through my head.  Matzo
> >brie
> >with tabasco.  Thanks loads.
> >
> >Selene
>
> Ah, but just think of the brisket!  And don't forget the Haggadah recited
> with a west Texas drawl...
>
> Vicente
> (can epazote be classified as a bitter herb?)

Well son, it's not all that bitter, and besides, we ain't gettin' no beans till
Pesach's gone riding into the sunset.  At least koshering the grill ain't all
that difficult, just fire that puppy up fer th'afternoon and hoo dogies, them's
good eatin'.

[Hmm now, I wonder if I can talk my parents into BBQ for seder instead of the
same old chicken-out-of-the-soup?  Yeah, right, as if Mom would ever change the
tiniest detail of the family ritual.]

Selene