SC - Picky eaters

KarenO kareno at lewistown.net
Wed Mar 28 18:14:07 PST 2001

> > Have the rest of you experienced anything like I have with people not
eating different foods?<<

 > I also have a friend who takes about 15 pills of  supplements every
morning. BUT he's very very picky. I went to the restaurant with him once.
Took him forever to choose on the menu. And he didn't eat his vegetables.
Now I don't want to judge, but... if he's so concerned with having the right
minerals and vitamins and etc in his body, he should at least eat his
salad!!!<

    Oh! OH!  I had a "possible love interest"  who declared he was a
vegetarian . . . .I cooked for him a very Vegan meal  -- he wouldn't eat it,
he didn't know what most of the food was.   Confessed he just said that so I
wouldn't think he  *was* a picky eater.   Needless to say, the interest
waned . . . . .

Caointiarn