SC - Re: Lenten feasts

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 20:30:44 PST 2001

It's a shame that ppl are not willing to eat fish, and
beans, and greens, and organs, or whatever else can be
served that they are simply not used to.
I cherish every occasion I have to taste something
new, to try something I don't know. I would buy an
unusual feast any time, and would choose it over the
ordinary feast if I had a choice.
I am still wondering why ppl so eager to play the game
are not willing to play the same game with food. Shy
ppl become outgoing, lazy become working, they have so
much fun playing the game that they forget they used
to be shy, or lazy, or anything else. But food, no,
they don't change their eating habit for it. It's a shame.