SC - Game and exotic meat source!

Tom Bilodeau tirloch at cox.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 08:14:48 PST 2001

Here is another source of wonderful exotic meats:

http://www.exoticmeats.com/

Phone number is 800-680-4375.

They are located in Seattle.

I have purchased wild boar (YUMMY) and venison from them for high table serving
and for special hoursehold dinners.  They ship the food to you packed in dry ice
and the service is prompt and reliable.

~Tirloch