SC - members of list

Claire Galibois galibois at lycos.com
Fri Mar 9 16:20:58 PST 2001

Hi!

Someone (Olwen?) was wondering how many people are on the list.  From my (limited) experience with majordomo-type mailing lists...

A number of simple commands are open on most majordomo lists from what I understand...

If you want to know who's on the list, send a message to the majordomo with

who sca-cooks

in the body.  Likewise, if you want the information from the list,

info sca-cooks

I think you can get a list of the "open" commands just by sending a help message to the majordomo.  At least, you get the whole help message from the University of Alberta majordomo server anytime you send an incomprehensible command in.

Just in case anyone's interested...

:)
Genevieve