SC - Early British food

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 18:46:00 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/14/01 3:16:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

<< Recipe, please! I feel certain Ras must have one :-)

 Anahita al-shazhiyya >>

Unfortunately for my collection of unusual recipes, I don't have an actual
one for long pig. I do have a barbecue sauce recipe  from an older Hawaiian
lady who gave it to me if I promised not to  reveal it to anyone else while
she lives. That recipe supposedly predates the conquest of Hawaii and was
used to flavor long pig. I  don't know about the veracity of her  information
but a promise is a promise. Sorry I can't share this one at this time. :-(

Ras