SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #3023 - my AoA

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 14 21:11:06 PST 2001

I know how you feel.  I was completely unprepared for my AOA.  We had a new
King in Atlantia at the time (Almaric and Caia's reign) and I don't think
wew were prepared for his sense of humor.  When my name was called, I
muttered to myself.."oh God, now what did I do.. not realizing my best
friend, sitting in front of me said words to similar effect.  One of our
queries reached the ears of King Almaric, and he leaned foward and said
"Come into court and we'll *tell* you what you did..."    I think that has
been my most mortifying moment in court...(beating out Master Corwyn telling
the reigning Prince and Princess I wanted to be him when I grew up, and and
our current Baron somewhat berating me for him being 4th on my list of phone
calls when the Crown valled to tell me they were coming to the 2nd event I
ever autocratted, about 12 hours beforehand... (: )

Medb inghean Tedgh ui Donal
Nottinghill Coil
Atlantia