SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #3023 - my AoA

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:05:58 PST 2001

I got my AoA from Almaric also.  He is a very humorous fellow.  I was on my
way to the bathroom and was re-routed into Court.  At the time I was still
wearing my leg brace so he told me I could remain standing, which I felt was
out of the question and all on the diases and at least half the crowd
winched when I dropped suddenly to one knee with a very loud crack on that
oh-too-thin pillow lying on that concrete floor...it went downhill from
there...it ended that the King stood to help me back to my feet (no grace on
my part) and sent me packing off to the bathroom!  Great.
Olwen