SC - Change of address

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 07:28:03 PST 2001

Dear Friends,
        Due to an unreasonable demand on Juno's part (I do not wish to leave
my
computer on 24/7 to be a part of their 'Supercomputer' project, nor will I
allow them access to my computer whenever I am not using it), I have
abandoned my Juno email account.
        Please address emails to me at this account,
kingstaste at mindspring.com.   I
had hoped to be able to wait until we changed our ISP, but that is not
possible.  I regret that I may be contacting you again to change my address
once more, but I don't know when that will happen.
        I apologize to those of you who are receiving this message multiple
times.
        Thank you,
        Mistress Christianna MacGrain
        mka Christine Seelye-King