SC - murri

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sun Mar 18 09:22:07 PST 2001

>I am willing to let some barley rot in my barn.
>
>I can't remember - is the murri recipe fully redacted in the Misc.?

Real murri isn't redacted at all in the Miscellany--I've never made
it. I quote some primary source material on it.

If you want to make it, I suggest locating the Charles Perry article,
I think in the L.A. Times, about his doing it (he's a food editor
there). Or correspond with Perry. I'm fairly sure he has a lot more
information than I quoted in the Miscellany.
- --
David Friedman
Professor of Law
Santa Clara University