SC - A Question and an Offer

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Mar 18 15:08:27 PST 2001

I've a question and an offer.

First the question,   What do elderflowers, used in that elderflower cheese
cake discussed a while back, actually taste like?   Is it an anise flavor?

Second the offer.  I've a dear French Canadian friend down here in Trimaris
who is a classically trained French scholar.  She teachs school now after
spending several years being employed translating U.S. insurance policies
into French.  She would like to try her hand at more enjoyable translations.
That being said if any have an old French recipe/cookbook translation
project to which she might lend a hand she is willing to help.  As she is
off the list please contact me privately and I will make the arrangements.

Daniel Raoul