SC - Oh, so tempting!

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 02:33:36 PST 2001

Anyone got $250 to spare?

Book I : AUTHORE ANONYMO. Book II : ROSSL, JOACHIM; KONRAD, HEINRICH. Book I
: Enchiridion Virtutum. Book II : Tacuinum Sanitatis.
Book I : Vegetabilium, Animalium, Mineralium Rerumque Omnium Explicans
Naturam Iuvamentum Nocumentum Remotionemque Nocumentiru Eorum. Book II :
Vollstandige Faksimileausgabe Im Originalformat Des Codex 2396 Der
Osterreichischen Nationalbibliothek Kommentar. 2 Books; Limited Edition
Facsimile; Book I : Lge. 8vo; pp. 78; illuminated manuscripts, first 34
pages colour, last 44 pages not completely illuminated as in the original
manuscript, bound in leather with raised bands and gilt blind stamped
decorations. Book II : Lge. 8vo; pp. 184; English summary loosely inserted,
original papered boards, title lettered in brown on front and spine; both
volumes in slipcase, a fine set. Published in Austria by Akademische Druck
- -u. Verlagsanstalt, 1984. Book I is a limited edition facsimile of the
original Enchiridion Virtutum which was written and illuminated in Venice
around 1490. It is written in Latin and is a handbook of the natural powers
of plants, minerals and other items explaining their nature, their uses,
their harmfulness, and how to prevent harm by an unknown author. Book II is
a German translation of Book I, with an English summary loosely inserted.
Limited edition no. 171. Bookseller Inventory # 39908
Price: A$ 500.00 (approx. US$ 254.59)
Presented by Time Booksellers, Frankston, VIC, Australia

Ciao
Lucrezia

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.