SC - OOP -

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Tue Mar 27 06:59:25 PST 2001

> You can't ban my pokeweed.  I'd not get any greens in my diet a'tal! I'm fixen
> to go pickin' poke salad this weekend. And wild lettuce and lamb's quarter and
> all kinda nourishin' weeds.  Add a little fried fatback & vinegar dressin' and a
> pan of buttermilk cornbread --Ummmmmm Good!

You can come over to my house and pick the pokeweed any time-- at least until I get sick
of trying to kill it off by hauking it up and give in to non-organic controls. Or maybe
not. Last year I tried dumping the bleach water from cleaning coolers on it but that
didn't faze it at all. *sigh* _Bamboo_ is less invasive than pokeweed.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"The worst thing I can say of a person is, 'they couldn't be bothered'."