SC - OOP - "White List" question

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 16:54:52 PST 2001

- --- Jenne Heise <jenne at mail.browser.net> wrote:

> The management plan they are referring to is
> available in final form here:
> http://www.invasivespecies.gov/council/nmp.shtml
>
> I've skimmed it and found that in final form it
> certainly doesn't seem to say what the
> geocities pages say it says. One of the interesting
> things is that the most onerous
> restrictions are on introducing NEW non-native
> invasive species, (Pity we can't get
> pokeweed banned. *sigh*).

Well, I have to say that this is a bit of a relief.
After looking at the plan, I'm still not confident the
author does NOT have some kind of hidden agenda, but
it's not as bad as my source made it out to be.

In light of this news...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the inaugural meeting of the
"Guerilla Gardeners" will be cancelled this month (or,
perhaps, just postponed).  T-shirt money will be
refunded via Postal Money Order, but the shovels with
our logo on them will be held in storage until we're
confident the threat has gone...

Balthazar of Blackmoor