SC - NRW Feast Menu 4/14

Tue Mar 27 19:47:54 PST 2001

> I planned for 96 to seat, plus High Table, plus ten musicians, plus
> servers and cook staff.  Obviously the last three groups would not be
> taking up table seats in the hall during feast.

There are about 8 16-person cafeteria tables with integral benches.  Not the
best thing for a feast, but they take up a lot of space unless you use them.

> Seriously cool!  I don't know if NR has a saint around, though -- do you,
> Bear?

	Sorry, the only "Saint" I know of around here is St. Thompson the
Hunter, patron saint of Namron, and all we have left of him is the reliquary
containing the medial finger bones of the right hand.However, you might
speak with Sheik Abdul, who has some skill in find appropriate documents for
all needs.

	Bear