SC - OT, OOP, Chemo (Was poison in peach pits)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 08:00:27 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/28/2001 10:46:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

> But I lost
>  a friend who had cancer because of it. Swore that the treatment was making
>  him feel better. Then got sick, was hospitalized at UA Hospital here, and
>  they realized he was on Chemo treatment and hadn't been in for a while.
They

>  gave him Chemo, he had a *massive* allergic reaction to the combo in his
>  system, and passed away. Shortly thereafter the UA Hospital issued a
warning

>  not to have any chemo if you had this treatment within the last 8 weeks.

While I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and please don't take what I'm
about to say the wrong way. That said, the way you've told the story I'd say
they killed him with the Chemo by assuming he wasn't doing anything else
while he wasn't coming in for that.

The whole idea of Chemo is to poison the cancer and hope that it dies before
you do. Having seen the results (SEVERAL times), I won't say that they'll
never get their hands on me, but it would take a lot of persuasion.

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie