SC - OOP - "White List" question

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 18:44:40 PST 2001

- --- LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> jugglethis at yahoo.com writes:
>
> << but
>  it's not as bad as my source made it out to be.
>
>  In light of this news... >>
>
> It IS that bad. The rediculus regulations will
> classify ALL new species as
> invasive until they are proven otherwise. Think
> about it. This 'white list'
> thing is far more insidious than you realize. I
> would study it more
> thoroughly if I were you.

Allright. I have... and I must agree with you.
Congressman, expect a letter from me VERY soon.  And,
while I'm at it, anyone else want to flood the
Congress' mailbox with letters of protest?

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(dusting off those "Guerilla Gardener" T-shirts...just
in case the legislation passes...)