SC - Local meat prices - OOP

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Thu Mar 29 08:32:02 PST 2001

I love it! Once when I was taverning, the "pointy hats" wanted some boiled eggs
for breakfast.  I was dying to put a raw egg in the basket with the rest.  My
spoilsport partner wouldn't let me.  But I giggled the rest of the day thinking
about "His Majesty" having egg, not only on his face, but all over!

Liadan