SC - Food dyes

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 21:28:33 PST 2001

I know, after asking I poked around a bit and couldn't
find any evidence of it either. Maybe it was something
they mixed it with that was hallucinogenic? Or maybe
it's just another of these annoying myths... things we
think is common knowledge but that end up being
false... I did read somewhere (don't ask me to find it
again though) that it was not to be taken internally,
and that means if someone was wounded while wearing
paint some of it would get in his bloodstream. Now I
couldn't find exactly WHY it wasn't supposed to be
taken internally...