SC - Food dyes

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 30 10:16:20 PST 2001

I just ran across the recent Complete Anachronist #109 by Dame Alys and
Mistress Sincgiefu (Elise Fleming and Cindy Renrow), called "The Colorful
Cook".  They go into great detail on food coloring agents used in the Middle
Ages.  It is definitely worth ordering if you aren't subscribed to CA
anyway.
Mistress Christianna