SC - Re: Very OT/OOP - chefs & appeal

Drake & Meliora meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Fri Mar 30 14:57:23 PST 2001

Kylie,

> >>ps. Maybe I might write a cookbook after Festival.  Yeah, who am I
> >>kidding, I mean who'd publish me, having no sex appeal and all that...
> >>":)~
> >

> You shameless fisher for compliments, you! I am not commenting,
> Mel might do > me serious harm.

Nope.  After telling the world he thinks Delia Smith is a babe, I give up.
You want him, he's yours!! <g>

However - you publish, I'm sure I can think of a food
> editor who'd review it ... But are you serious? Food history
> book? Tell me
> more (scenting possible story here...)

Sorry sweetheart, Drake procrastinates far too much - I can barely get an
article out of him for Cockatrice, let along writing a "real book".

> As for the good news - thanks muchly. How did you hear?

If it is about the job promotion, then you told us ...

Mel.