SC - Religious Holidays - OT

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Mar 1 16:28:56 PST 2001

> I have a question.  Why is it that when I had asked a question on an email
> list about finding a Samhain celebration, I got my arse flamed; yet, when
> someone talks about other religious holidays such as Lent, no one seems to
> mind?

A) it depends on the question (does it appear to be SCA related? Questions
that don't appear to be SCA related tend to get flamed more)
B) it depends on the list and the character of those on it.
C) it depends on the way it was asked

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Are you finished? If you're finished, you have to put down the spoon."