SC - OT-OOP Lightbulbs the Knowne World Over

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Mar 3 09:35:54 PST 2001

I suppose that the reference is to the fact that there are a few major
households that seem to dominate affairs in Atlantia.  However, that's not
always true...as are many of the other references in the list of "lightbulb"
jokes.  But we can laugh with the best of them!

I did note that Drachenwald appeared to be missing from the list?????

Kiri