Fwd: RE: SC - Portuguese Cookbook

Gerekr at aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 20:05:24 PST 2001

InterLibrary Loan at your local library will probably want the OCLC #s --
then you don't have to rely on whoever's finding the number to come up
with the book you really mean(!) ; the two editions of Gomez Filho, as
Huette found, would be. at :

oclc#7573814 - 31 copies in continental US (the '63, I think),
#39679906, one c. in MASS (probably the '94)

The Manupella is enough different in title that it didn't come up in my
original search.  Since several of our knowledgable ones consider it to
be much better, I'll dig up that number tomorrow and post it tomorrow
night.

Chimene

From:   BareToad at aol.com
Greetings All-

I have been looking for _Um Tratado da Cozinha Portuguesa do Seculo XV_
without any success.  I would really like to get my hands on a copy, or
at least portions, of this book.  I am a fluent Portuguese speaker
(English is my second language) and I am willing to translate in
exchange for any part(s) of the book that are sent me.  Any takers?

Mairin