SC - Re: Librarians, and a bulgur question

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 11:33:54 PST 2001

I'm one (a cataloger), but not a member of anything ('cause
I can't afford the dues; had to drop ALA when I quit
qualifying for the student rate).

I don't find it particularly surprising that a group of
people who do research as a hobby would have a lot of
librarians in it, though.  And some who probably would be
librarians if they weren't already something else (Stefan
comes immediately to mind).

On a different note altogether, can anyone tell me how old
bulgur is?  Inquiring minds want to know, and they seem to
think I'm an authority.

I'm sure my impromptu little discussion of the history of
tableware at our last somebody's-leaving lunch has nothing
whatever to do with that....

Dana/Ximena