SC - losenges fryes/potage of beans boiled

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:48:12 PST 2001

>Seriously:  I'd premake the dough, roll in a chub as you see cookie dough
>sold,
>slice thin with a cheese slicer and fry them on site in whatever
>neutral-flavored oil you have.  Olive would taste distinctive, in a way
>that I
>don't happen to like with sugar.  If you could afford enough walnut oil for
>deep-frying, go for it.

Walnut oil, huh?  Sounds good.  I may try to make some fried that way.  I'm
not sure the taste would go well with the pottage though.  I'll try this
weekend and see how much the walnut taste comes through and report back.

Hey, anyone want to hear about my GREAT deal?  I have been buying Saeco
brand Espresso machines for $15.75.  Brand new in the box.  Pennsic will be
mighty tasty this year!
Olwen