SC - OT - Pretty nice SCA article

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Mar 9 08:51:49 PST 2001

> Me, curb anything??? Well, the first item on my agenda is to change my
> name to AAAdamantius, so I can be first in the Yellow Pages, or the
> Rolls Ethereal (Howzzat fer the name of a bakery, huh, huh? -- although
> I've also considered Pie R Squared), or some such.

*giggle* When I got my new phone number several years ago, they told me I could have two
names on the phone. I said, hm... Hold on, I'm going to have to spell this for you. So my
persona has a listed phone number.
And last week, AT&T called up and asked to speak to Jadwiga Zajaczkowa about changing
long distance companies. I love it! *grin* (It's better than the people who are still
calling for the guy who had the phone number about a year before I got it.)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Are you finished? If you're finished, you have to put down the spoon."