SC - Illuminated Medieval Hagaddahs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Mar 10 00:41:46 PST 2001

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> And it came to pass on 9 Mar 01, , that Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
> > ooOooooh!  May I pass on this post to my fellow Jewish Altavian Princesses here
> > in Caid?
> >
> > Selene
>
> Certainly.  The website even encourages people to download
> images for teaching, or to enhance their own Passover celebrations.

Yes, I thought the message was a good one. Unfortunately, the way you
worded it, "Because Passover is approaching, the Hebrew Union College
Library has an online exhibit of illuminated hagaddahs...", it makes
me think this is only a temporary display. I'd like to add this message
to my file:
fd-paintings-msg  (14K)  6/ 1/00    Period paintings that show food items.

But with my usual leadtime, this site might even be gone before I got
the message in the file. :-( I tend to be careful of copyright so I'm
not sure that I can just download them and add them to the Florilegium,
so they'd be around if that site removes them.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net