SC - administrator

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Mar 10 18:59:52 PST 2001

Elysant1 at aol.com wrote:

> My Lord Husband - Lord Ras - has not received any messages from the Cooks
> List for over a week now.  His inquiry post about this did not appear either.
>  So what is going on please?

Hiya, Elysant... I'm not the admin, but I do read e-mail on weekends;
maybe that will count for something ;  ) .

I note, for what it's worth, that the LrdRas at aol.com address doesn't
seem to be subscribed to the cook's list as of the last time I checked
the roster on Wednesday evening, for entirely unrelated purposes.
Probably resubscribing would be the way to go, I assume.

I have no idea why, how, or even when Ras may have been dropped, but he
appears from here to have been. Easily fixed, though, and I don't think
he's really missed anything all that earth-shattering in the interim.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com