SC - SCA-Cooks list Pot-luck at Gulf Wars

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 11 01:16:36 PST 2001

I thought I had posted this earlier, but I don't see it in my "sent"
folder. My appologies if this hasn't been seen here.

The SCA-Cooks Pot luck/get-together at Gulf Wars will be Thursday at
6PM in A&S tent 2. This should be early enough that you can come
for a little while, maybe leave a little early, and still make any
kingdom courts or other activities.

Please bring a period dish to share, if possible. This is open to
anyone interested in period cooking and food and not just those on
this list. I've already had two messages from two non-members who
are interested in attending.

I would appreciate a message saying you will be there, so I have
an idea on how many to count on, but unless you send it on Sunday,
March 11, and I get a chance to check mail before I leave Sunday
night, I won't see it.

Thanks,
  Stefan
- --