SC - RE: THE ALIEN PLANT

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 08:37:42 PST 2001

http://www.stylesource.co.uk/gardens/bulbsherbaceous/000428bulb
> s.asp (sorry if the URL wraps around)

YES!!! That is exactly what I am talking about!!!
What a striking addition to the garden this will
make...  Thanks to all who have helped me locate a
source for this bizarre specimen.  Imagine a few of
these amidst a sea of Toad Lillies... like something
out of a Ridley Scott film... (assuming they will
bloom at the same time, which they probably don't,
since one is planted in the Autumn, and the other in
Spring...)

Anyway, Thanks again for the source!  An absolute
"must have" for next year!

Balthazar of Blackmoor