SC - non-member submission - High Altitude

Thu Mar 22 09:13:50 PST 2001

Exploding head?  Nah, my memory is good, but not THAT good.

I can't claim any special mental magic with converting US measures to
metric.  I was living in Germany for most of my high school years and got
lots of practice converting measures, exchange rates and all the other
little conversions one needs to function overseas.  Since I started cooking
seriously while I was in Germany, the temperature conversion is one I've had
lots of practice with.

Bear

Bear you just amaze me with the knowledge you have at your fingertips. Don't

you ever worry that your head will explode?

Lars :)