SC - cookbook, oop

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Thu Mar 22 09:50:07 PST 2001

I went to my local library and was browsing through the new book section.  I
found a cookbook based on the series of books "The Cat Who..." by Lilian
Jackson Braun.  The mystery books are a good series and I always wondered
about all those meals Quill ate.   This cookbook has all those recipes.  The
title of the book is "The Cat Who... Cookbook" and the authors are Julie
Murphy and Sally Abney Stempinski.  The ISBN is 0-425-17674-6 and the listed
price in the book is $21.95 US or $30.99 Canada.  There are some very
delicious recipes in there.
Enjoy.
Kirsten of Blak Rose