SC - Credit Where Credit is Due

Jane & Mark Waks waks at ne.mediaone.net
Fri Mar 23 12:53:00 PST 2001

That site (http://cs-people.bu.edu/akatlas/Buch/buch.html) is by Alia
Atlas, Mistress Katarine Sichling von Nürnberg, who says:

> This work is copyright (c) by Alia Atlas, 1993. The associated articles and redactions are also copyright (c) by Alia Atlas, 1995. My translation is available as part
> of Cariadoc's Cookbook Collection, Volume II. See ordering paper copies, for more information.
>
> If you wish to print or reproduce any of my articles or recipes, you may do so for private use only. The material must be accompanied by a credit line giving the
> source and the author. If you wish to do anything more, please contact me. This information is on the Web so that is will be shared and used.

I was able to connect to her site at BU only with repeated tries.  If
you can't get through to her by email, let me know and I'll try to put
you in touch; I think the address I have for her is newer than either
the BU or MIT ones.

In service,
Caitlin Davies