SC - Bidding for Feast

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 13:37:49 PST 2001

In a message dated 3/25/2001 8:06:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
upsxdls_osu at ionet.net writes:

> What's the etiquette here?  Do you think it would be presumptious to ask
>  her? I don't know her personally, but I do have her email address.  I will
>  be volunteering to help in the kitchen, because I'm still in the learning
>  process

There's never any harm in asking, after all you said yourself you're still
learning.

It's possible she has an in with a food wholesalers or a restaurant supply. I
once fed an entire feast fresh baked bread that had been boxed frozen and
sold to me by a friend who ran a restaurant. I just proofed the stuff and
baked it on the site. The smell alone drove people nuts. I was able to do it
almost cheaper than putting the stuff together myself, and frankly, the time
factor was the savings.

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie