SC - Notes

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 06:02:22 PST 2001

	Stefan wrote:
	I too, would be interested in reading your workshop handouts, if
that is
	possible. Even more, if I have your permission, I'd love to consider
	adding them to the Florilegium.
	Unfortunately, unlike Cassea, I don't think we will be visiting
	England anytime soon. Although some of the low fare specials I've
	seen recently make me wonder if we might be able to.

Once I have written them up I'm perfectly happy to distribute my workshop
documentation. I haven't done so for the first workshop yet however, and
probably won't for a while as the speech is in prompter note form and my
time is filled with working on the next workshop. As mentioned the Medieval
Cuisine 101 talk was way too long and it will take a while to do. I intend
to actually write the Fish & Humors talk more fully this time and you'll
probably get that first.

Al Servizio Vostro, e del Sogno
Lucrezia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at yahoo.com | http://www.geocities.com/thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.