SC - cookbook, oop

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Mar 26 08:46:46 PST 2001

They are among my favorites.  A good friend of mine got me hooked on them when I
was recovering from major surgery some years ago...and it's an addiction I still
have...probably a lot safer and less expensive than some other addictions I can
think of!  And yes, they do eat extremely well.  I keep reading about their
diets and wondering my lovelies (all 6 of them) would do if they could eat like
that!

Kiri