SC - Bidding for Feast - Winner's comments (Part 2)

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Tue Mar 27 18:38:25 PST 2001

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Jenne Heise wrote:

> Maybe they just don't like the menu. Maybe they have wierd food
> requirements. Maybe they are on a diet. Maybe they just don't like eating
> in that manner.  Maybe they are just picky eaters. Maybe they prefer their
> own cooking.
>
> There are more reasons that bad cooking or a prejudice against period food
> to not want to eat something, you know.

True. But I get the impression -- right or wrong -- that it was a
certain group of people who tended to do this "all the time". Which
posed the question "why?".

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Any desired property can be calculated from the Schrodinger equation of the
system. The solution is left as an exercise for the reader.
		-- JIR, 3rd ed.