SC - Pork cuts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 27 23:01:07 PST 2001

Olwen said:
> I stuff mine with a mushroom stuffing and truss
> it together every few inches and bake it in a covered pan with some sherry
> and uncover for the browning.

This sounds interesting. Is this mushroom stuffing just mushrooms?,
chopped mushrooms? Or with some other items such as bread crumbs,
onions and/or spices? or just plain mushrooms? Do you have a particular
type of mushroom in mind? Or just the generic white button mushrooms?

I may just have to try this, although since my wife won't eat mushrooms
and I've only recently gotten her to eat pork tenderloin, I may be
eating it alone. :-(

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net