SC - Naked Chef

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Mar 28 11:39:13 PST 2001

Funny you should mention him.  My friend from Norwich, UK, was telling me about
a leg of lamb he made on his show a couple of weeks ago.  She said she liked
him. But he stole my roasted leg of lamb recipe! When she described what he did,
it was *exactly* the way I've roasted mine for longer than the guy could see
over the top of the stove! What nerve.

Liadan