SC - Re: Modern Chefs (OOP)

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 27 16:58:42 PST 2001

> While I'm on it, what celebrity chefs are your heroes and why?

At the moment my fave Chef does a show called The Inn Chef.

http://www.innchef.com/

He is Michael Smith, who just happens to be Canadian, and sort of leans
towards new school casual. I think I like him because he doesn't take
himself, or cooking, too seriously but still manages to make some
kickass dishes and make it look easy. His kitchen "manner" is one that I
strive for and use him as an ideal.

He also goes out on location, to various sites where you can see the
proscuitto process, for example, to where our produce comes from, to
specialized stores etc. You get what I mean.

>From his Inn in Bay Fortune (P.E.I.) he has been written up as a travel
show, cooking show, gourmet show and a comedy. He IS pretty funny
sometimes.

His show is not the run of the mill cooking show and is worth the watch
almost every time.

Micaylah

PS I think he's also really cute! <tee-hee> :)